Colorado Ghost Town Photography - Niegoldstown, Colorado
Niegoldstown was formed by brothers along Cunnigham creek and had a post office starting in 1878. In 1884, an avalanche destroyed most of the town. Today, the site is on private property, and the lower tramhouse of the Buffalo Boy mine is nearby. It should be noted nothing of the town remains, but undoubtably, residents once worked at the nearby mine and mill.